Stalin's Regime

A blast from the past.


Do u guys think this are good labour camp pictures!!!!!
there is actually not much labour pictures in google. lolx
the first one is an actual Stalin's labour camp the second one was also a labour camp but i don't think is from stalin's labour camps.
Hey Mr.dom hope this pics work out!!!!
The pictures was already without colour so...
Maybe we can do what mich said we could colour it in... hahahaha
Will try to fine more!!!!!!
This is Daniel ( Pink Man ) lolx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone of US~

Everyone of US~

OK, let's talk

Christmas Bash

Christmas Bash

About this blog

This blog is full of awesome histories from the past, posted by 6 wonderful O' level candidates and a history teacher a.k.a Mr.Dominic.
Hope y'all will enjoy reading this interesting posts.

love, lynn ;)

And here comes another girl, who feels interesting on this topic. Well, even though I am not a big fan of "History", but I still love to be in a group with the others, with the tutor as well, of course. Hope this History Project goes well for us :) Have A Blessed Day!

Mich


Omg! I'm writing! Yaiy looks like I got lucky. Haha. Yea I agree! History is really fun I guess. With the whole crazy talks in class...Who knew? But like this is a really long project, so I hope we finish it on time and catch up the rest of the chapters! but in the mean time, we'll have loads of fun completing it! Haha. Well, I have to find pictures of Stalin's purges now! Byeeeees.

Physical Education

Physical Education

Blog Archive